Sunday, December 31, 2006

Various Podcasts

I have been checking out a few podcasts recently.

First of all I listened to a few episodes of the Lone Ranger. The earlier ones are at the bottom I think. I think in total I heard three of them and I noticed a few commonalities. #1 Tonto grunts a lot and has poor grammar. #2 There were a lot of people named Frisbee in the wild west. #3 Buffalo were vicious killing machines.

Secondly I checked out the short 'teaser' clips from Sit Down Comedy with David Steinberg. There are about five of them available and each are only a few minutes long. There are interviews with Larry David, Martin Short, Bob Newhart and a couple others.

Lastly I came across Keith and the Girl. This is a popular New York based podcast featuring a comic and his girlfriend. While it can be entertaining it can be really vulgar and the guy is kind of a jerk. So I don't know if I recommend it or not but check it out yourself if you are bored.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?