Sunday, April 16, 2006

Three Silk Screen Prints

Here are three of my last, and best prints from my serigraphy class. The above image wasn't really coming out like I had envisioned so I just started doing some kind of junk to it and it turned out okay. The other two are appear to be a little brighter than they really are due to the flash I guess. I felt like I kind of messed up some of the colours, but oh well.

I liked the class, but probably won't take the more advanced one until I get some more design basics under my belt.

Comments:
Your niece likes the blue one. Nice work.
 
Holy doodle you look like Dad!
 
My preference is the red-eyed self portrait, in fact I think it's quite good. The aqua mat's gotta go, though.
 
And a note about the jpegs, I would square up the frame as much as possible, and close in nice and close with either no mat showing, or just a little.
 
Thanks for the comments. Both of the portraits are on green paper and only one is matted. I will try to put more consideration into future photos, or retake these at some point.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?