Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Two Songs From Feline Force


I am a fan of Cat Power AKA Chan Mathers. Recently I read a little thing about her new album in Time Magazine. The author said how much superiour the new album was to her older work because she went down to Memphis and got it more produced and blahbity blah. Anyways I was intrigued but after listening to the album I was disappointed that it felt lifeless in comparison to her older works that I am fond of. (Now keep in mind that I have seen her earlier stuff categorized as 'slowcore' so some of the songs are pretty subdued) Anyways I am presenting two songs for a bit of comparison.

First of all here is one from an earlier album that I like. It is called 'Cross Bones Style' and if I have made you a mixed CD in the past you may be familiar with it. Secondly here is a song from the new CD. Now I don't mind the CD all that much and it is growing on me a bit. This song is probably my favourite from the new CD and is quite simple. So there you go.

Tip of the Day - Eating a whole three dollar container of sour gummy bears in two days is possible, but maybe not advisable.

Update: It seems like the site I upload the songs to have some annoying advertisements. *frown* Anyone had problems with these?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?