Saturday, February 04, 2006

Ricky Gervais Podcasts


Ricky Gervais, who I talked about earlier here, has been doing halfhour podcasts for a while now, and is pretty popular. He and his two friends have done 9 so far and they are doing 12 in this series before taking a break. If you want to check it out go here. Unfortunately they are only having 4 podcasts up at a time so the older ones seem to be unavailable, so if you know where to get episodes 1-4 let me know. They are a little hit and miss, but I think the most amusing one that I have heard is #7 so give that a gander. I think this picture, sent in by a fan, is mentioned in the seventh podcast.
*Update - There is graphic language in the podcasts if that bugs you.

In related news, I would say that the NBC version of The Office is really hitting it's stride, both quality-wise and ratings-wise.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?