Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Most Reviled Finalist in the Much Music VJ Search

Now, you probably don't really care -or know about even- the Much Music VJ Search TV show but I am going to talk about it briefly anyways. Also, as a side note it appears that you can watch every single show (after they air) on their website. Regardless of the quality of the show this is a nice and convenient. In any case the task at hand is to add a second bad thing to The List.

And I despise this person so much that I had to share it. There is this guy on the show that just gets under my skin. The best way to witness this is to watch the show, but since that isn't likely to occur I will try to elaborate. His name is Erik, and it probably isn't a coincidence that you can move ahead one letter of the alphabet for one of the letters and change it around a bit and you get 'jerk.' There is just something about his very essence that rubs me the wrong the way. The way he presents himself and talks to people is what really irks me I suppose. For example, he interviews Our Lady Peace and starts the interview with some ridiculous statement about how they are the greatest band ever (well I don't remember what he said exactly, but this is how it struck me.) Another instance of him being a dick is him dealing with a housemate. (Yes they live in a house together of course.) Anyways, some girl spazzed out or something and he was just kept drilling her about it, always prefacing his attacks with some BS comment like 'Ok, well I don't want to cause more drama, and I am all over it, and it is cool, but..." and then he proceeds to just harp into the problem and rake it across the coals. He can be very condescending. Anyways... I don't like him. Overall the TV show has a lot of crappy aspects to it, but certain things interest me and I will probably watch it again.

Update2 : They have little journal entries on that website and they have zero comments so far. I might try and make one for giggles.

- They had 2 comments altogether actually, and I posted my own here on a journey entry he did. I tried to be a little more constructive. Well, sorta.

Comments:
It's still plenty early. Erik's a bum who's going to be gone plenty soon...

... I hope!
 
That story is so ludicrous I am speechless.

"I had to warn her that my training in Muay Thai and Kickboxing made me a legal weapon."

*giggle*
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?