Monday, February 13, 2006

Best Thing / Worst Thing #1

Best Yogurt - The best yogurt is the kind with fruit on the bottom and delicious white [unflavoured?] yogurt on the top. First of all this is much more asthetically pleasing than your machine mixed concoction of fruit and who knows what else? Secondly it gives you a choice, and when it comes to yogurt I am Pro-Choice. Do you want to mix it anyways? Well go ahead! Maybe some days if you are feeling peckish you will want to save the fruit for last. I for one prefer to eat the two entities apart. Burrowing through the tasty white surface till you eventually reach the deposit of fruity goodness in the bottom is a pleasant termination to any eating session.

Worst Musical Instrument - This one is easy. I mean, come on, could there even be any debate on this topic? The worst musical instrument is the saxophone. First of all this is hands down the cheesiest sounding thing on the planet. Now, I am not saying that it can't be used for the power of good, and I am no musical instrument expert, but from my experience it is a terrifying tool of tympanic torture. The worst encounter possible one could find oneself engaged with this insidious metal monster is the sax solo. Most often it is a gratiutous, self-indulgent, masturbatory exercise of 'Look at me I'm awesome!' Unfortunately for anyone with over forty percent of their sanity it is not a pleasant experience.

I might compile a list of different wonderful and horrible things. It will be so informative! You can thank me later.

Comments:
I hope the accordian at least made consideration for 'worst musical instrument' (re: the polka).
 
Heh, well I have heard a lot of music recently that has some nice accordian music in it. Accordians can be pretty grating though in polka or Weird Al circumstances for sure though. I suppose one thing the accordian has going for it is that it doesn't consider itself cool, it just accepts its station in life, unlike the phoney saxophone.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?