Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Stephen Colbert and a Missed Milestone!


Do you like Stephen Colbert? No? Well you are smelly. I came across two interesting interviews with him on BB. This first interview is older, just before he started his show the Colbert Report. It is shorter and more fun-filled than the second interview from The Onion, which has more information and expansive answers. I find it strange that he cites Peter Mansbridge (Canadian News Anchor) as one of his inspirations. I wonder if this is true or if he is just throwing it in there for comedic value. As a big fan of him and his new show I found the interviews quite interesting.

In sadder news, this is the 103rd posty-thing here! Such a missed opportunity to celebrate pointlessly (100). I will have to bide my time for number 250 I guess.

Tip of the Day - Don't see movies with vampires and/or werewolves

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?