Wednesday, January 25, 2006

am, pm and Two Songs

I accidentally set my alarm to go off in the pm instead of the am. Luckily I set it early in the day and caught it. Who invented that stupid way of measuring time anyways? Must have been an American. I wonder how many millions of dollars the European Union etc save (they use the 24 hour clock) compared to North America due to am/pm mix-ups for alarms and people being late for work, nuclear plants imploding and that sort of thing. Obviously it is in the billions of millions. As is the case with most of the problems in the world today, as subtly aforehinted, this is another case of the Americans not wanting to change. Just like the metric system! Ok, enough of me being hilarious.

I recently came across two songs that I had sitting around in my download folder. One has been there for many months while another is new. Anyways, they share some similarities. First of all they are both kind of laid back (electronic?) music. Also they both feature segments of dialogue, mostly a woman, from what I would assume are movies. This one is from a group called Tunng and the song is Beautiful And Light (or it could be vice versa, not sure) The second one is from Ill and the song is Spirit67 (maybe). I find them interesting.

Tip of the Day - Leaving comments will give you leprosy

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?