Tuesday, November 08, 2005

The Theme Song for your Life

While listening to the new CBC radio show 'Freestyle' yesterday I heard about a website that tells you your life's theme song. How does it do something so magical you ask? Well you input the date of your 18th birthday and select USA or UK and it selects the top of the music charts for that time (I guess) There is no Canadian button so I guess it isn't my true theme song, but oh well. Anyways my life's theme song is Too Close - Next. I had no idea so I did some research and discovered that this musical masterpiece contains lines such as Baby when we're grinding I get so excited and also You're dancing like you're naked Oh, it's almost like we're sexing (oh yeah). Surely this can't be my theme song.So I tried the UK charts and it yielded far better results. Run DMC vs Jason Nevins - It's Like That. This is a much more palatable choice. Not only do I know what it is, it is one of my favourite videos and songs. The video features a kind of breakdancing danceoff between some men and women (hot). It's cool. Unfortunately I couldn't find the video in my limited time.

*update - You can see it at Jason Nevins' site here if you want. (click on videos) It is the best I could find. You just have to be patient for it to load. Bleh, the quality is pretty crappy.

Comments:
It doesn't have to be your favourite song, it is your theme song.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?