Saturday, November 26, 2005

Movie Review: Just Friends

There are three reasons you should see this movie.

First of all this movie was shot in Saskatchewan. (Supposed to be New Jersey, wherever that is.)

Secondly as a result of the First reason there is real snow in this move. (Christmas Movie -Whoops- I mean Winter Holiday Movie) Anyways I am always bugged when I see real snow because it looks so fake! Stupid LA fat cats.

Thirdfully this movie is quite funny and as a result is deemed good. It is cleverly written and Anna Faris plays quite a hilarious character, but I won't elaborate because I am sneaky.

I was surprised that this movie turned out to be that entertaining even though I found it somewhat depressing in a way that makes me totally cool. So check it out if you want to laugh and see real snow.

If you see it and like/hate it let me know! -> comments

Comments:
It was a funny movie. The only bad part was having their heads hacked off for a bit. Should have got some sort of free movie ticket for that one.
 
Yeah, that was a bit annoying. By the way word verification is on now because lame bots were commenting and.. advertising stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?