Thursday, September 29, 2005

Nine Days Later

I saw this link on Boing Boing. I guess they thought it was cool, but I would be afraid to use it if I had things that lived in a crib. First of all, what if it malfunctions? Suddenly the crib thing is stomping around the room like arobot from a 60's television show. What if.. I dunno, they light on fire or something? What if you leave it on all the time and the baby becomes aclimatized to constant rocking motion thus forcing you to relocate to a house boat? I find it amusing how the website promotes how much rest parents will get as a result of buying their product, like it is a full-time nanny or something. Some benefits that they state are "Quite[sic] operation" and "Less arguments amongst couples." Wow, this product should be featured on Dr.Phil or something.


Lastly here is the wikipedia entry on emoticons or 'smileys.' The link goes to the anime ones which are the most interesting. For example this is
(>_<) angry or frustrated. Just a different way of looking at letters and symbols I guess.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?