Monday, August 22, 2005

Too Boring Candle Shots

Here are two shots of a candle I made. It is not very special, in fact it is slightly crooked. Both pictures were taken upside down because that is the only way I could hold the camera and take a picture with one hand. As a result the pictures look strange, at least to me.

I mentioned Hayden earlier when talking about Joanna Newsom. I went to a concert of his two years ago maybe? Anyways here are 2 songs that bleed together from a live album that was recorded at that time. He talks about his cat Woody, pretty much verbatim the same story he told us too. {Check it out here} I put the two files into a .rar file. If you don't know how to open it go here. Apparently there is a limit of 25 downloads on this thing, as well as a week limit, But I can't imagine that really being a problem.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?