Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Kung-fu Hustle is Awesome!

Kung-fu Hustle is Awesome! (movie) I suggest you go rent it. The movie has hilarious, interesting characters, a general good off-the-wall sense of humour, and imaginative and ridiculous action scenes. It is from the director that did Shaolin Soccer, which I haven't seen, but I might now. It is all in Cantonese or some other kind of pagan language, but that just adds to it in my opinion. There is an option to watch it with dubbed English, but we all know real men watch movies with the original dialogue and subtitles. (I can't confirm what real women do at this point in time) I had pretty low expectations renting it but it turned out to be really fun.

In other news I banged the back of my hand and have a small owwie.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?