Sunday, July 24, 2005

Stuff and other Stuff


Well I just got back from a wedding. It was in a beautiful mountainy place called Elkford and the weather was really nice. It was warm, but not enough to bake me in my tuxedo. There were attractive females, lots of tasty food and a chocolate fountain that somehow managed to escape being photographed. I managed to get a bit of sunburn on my ears, nose and scalp. I took over a hundred pictures with the aid of Daner McDaneson. Here is a sample picture. (cropped and much smaller than original ) I think you can click it ot make it a little bigger.


If someone wants a CD with the pictures on them let me know and I will probably make one for you.

The drive home was a little arduous. I decided that I wasn't going to spend the night there and travel four hours to get home to Medicine Hat. I had gotten about 6 hours of sleep maybe the night before from sleeping in my car so I wasn't exactly perky. Anyways I starting bugging out a bit and little visual tricks started to happen like my mind kept forming the reflections from signs and markers into strange things. For example I would think that two lights would be a car or that honeycombed shaped shadows were materializing on the horizon. Anyways, it wasn't too bad and I tried to keep alert with music, singing, wine gums and slaps to the face. Driving through Bow Island I was stopped by the poe-lease for speeding. I guess I was going 85 km/h instead of 50. In any case he was the most cordial police/rcmp guy that I have ever been stopped by and he let me go with a warning. I suspect he was lonely. The End.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?