Saturday, July 09, 2005

It's Market'n Time!

Probably no one will get this title, but that is your problem. I can't complain about frisbee woes today since we did paintball instead. Perhaps at a later date I will post a picture of one of my horrific battle wounds.

Anyways I just saw the Fantastic Four movie. Overall I would say it is pretty good. Not as good as say, the Spider-man movies but a solid comic book movie. It has a lot of decent humour and good visual effects, especially for Mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch. Another positive point in the movie is the brief moment when you see Jessica Alba in her underoos. Certain aspects stick out a bit because, I assume, they are trying to remain true to established stories. For example, there is this blind character that really bugs me. Another thing that aggravated me, and might not be noticible to most people, especially kids, is the numerous background product placement in it. They changed the Dr.Doom character a little I guess so that might bug fans of the source material, but I was never really too familiar with it so I didn't care. Having said all this, the absolute worst part of the movie is the brief appearance of BEN MULRONEY. It really shook me up.

Comments:
I have no idea who that is, so, that didn't bother me :P. The product placement was annoying. I liked the blind woman, she was really pretty. Johnny Storm was hot too, which sort of balances out your Susan Storm kudos points. I pretty much agree with your analysis of the movie.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?