Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Harry Potter Pirate Style

I just downloaded the new Harry Potter book in under 10 seconds. (It took me about a minute to find it) It is a 1.8 megabyte pdf file. Here is an article that discusses the topic. I might read a bit of it on my computer, but I can't imagine that it would be as enjoyable. However there are currently two copies at the house, being occupied so I can maybe get a head start or something of that sort. Also, it would be handy to have on a laptop or something if a person was prone to travelling with one. However to second degree I just started another book called Rockbound that won the Canada Reads award for the year.

I will try to update a bit more regularly but I will be occupied over the weekend. I have to go on a hunting trip and come back with 12 beaver tails or I won't be able to join a club I am interested in.

Comments:
Nothing to do with beaver tails, but you might make use of this after you're done hunting: http://tinyurl.com/cb9uu
 
Interesting, although I am not sure what you are trying to show here, just a distance calculator for walking?
 
My isp limits my bandwidth to 8 gigs upload and download combined, so I can't really afford to seed things.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?